9 Facebook Analytics Tools for 2023 [Paid & Free]
Fb analytics are like a magic fact serum: an immediate shortcut to perception on the world’s most popular social media platform.
Even whereas some issues about Facebook stay a thriller — for example, why does your seventh-grade boyfriend go away a ‘Pleased Arbor Day’ message in your wall yearly? — social media managers all around the world can rely on the soothing readability of Fb analytics.
Numbers don’t lie, in any case. Your Facebook metrics reveal fascinating details about your viewers’s preferences and behaviors. By analyzing information about your content performance, you’re getting priceless quantitative suggestions to assist construct a profitable Facebook marketing strategy.
The one trick to benefiting from your Fb analytics is discovering a instrument that will help you monitor efficiency and determine patterns. Fortunately, in case you’re searching for insights into, properly, insights, you’ve come to the suitable place.
Learn on for a breakdown of the greatest Fb analytics instruments obtainable in 2023.
#1 Analytics Tool for Growth
Beautiful reports. Clear data. Actionable insights to help you grow faster.
What are Fb analytics instruments?
Fb analytics instruments are packages that acquire and report performance metrics from your Facebook account.
These metrics can embody issues like views, likes, engagement, click-throughs, and feedback. Mainly, even in case you’re spending all of your Fb time on inventive initiatives (e.g. commenting on Minions memes), Fb analytics instruments will probably be arduous at work within the background conserving monitor of all of the cold, hard numbers for you.
Fb analytics may also reveal details about who is seeing your posts or following your account, with information on audience demographics. What time are your fans most active? Are they youngsters from Latvia or middle-American dads? Fb analytics is on a relentless reconnaissance mission to assemble all this necessary intel.
Reviewing and analyzing your Facebook performance may also help you perceive what’s working properly and what wants enchancment. In any case, what can’t be measured, can’t be managed.
You may use Fb analytic instruments to investigate the efficiency of a person put up, or take a macro-view of the overall exercise in your Web page. All this data permits us to identify tendencies and patterns that may be tremendous useful for constructing an informed social media strategy.
Whereas Fb itself doesn’t have a local analytics instrument anymore (Fb Analytics was discontinued in 2021), there is no such thing as a scarcity of different analytics instruments for Fb on the market to select from. Some price a flat price or month-to-month subscription; others are free Fb analytics instruments.
In fact, we’re slightly biased in the direction of Hootsuite’s Analytics tool, however they’ve all acquired their very own particular charms.
So what’s one of the best Fb analytics instrument for you? Let’s break it down to search out out.
Bonus: Get a free social media report template to easily and effectively present your social media performance to key stakeholders.
10 Facebook analytics tools for 2023
We get it: there are so many Facebook analytics tools available it can feel a little overwhelming. Here’s a quick low-down of what you can find, starting with our personal fave, of course.
Okay, okay, we all know it’s slightly cliche to suggest our very personal analytics instrument, however with so many tremendous useful options, it’s type of inconceivable to not embody it right here.
Between the customizable experiences (yep, you’ll be able to automate ‘em!), benchmark instruments, and strong viewers evaluation options, we gotta say: it’s fairly subsequent stage. Share insights together with your group and impress your boss with pleasant, clear report docs.
And since the Hootsuite dashboard is related to all your social accounts — Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, the entire gang — you’ll be able to truly see all of your social analytics collectively in a single place to catch overarching social tendencies impacting your model and accounts. Not too shabby, proper?
Basic analytics: Monitor Fb metrics like attain, engagement price, impressions, likes, shares, performs, clicks, saves, feedback, video views, new followers, complete followers, profile visits, reactions, adverse suggestions price, web site clicks, common time watched, variety of messages, day by day engaged customers and extra.
Reporting: Arrange customized boards that provide you with an outline of your most necessary metrics at a look over a choose time frame: and search for way more granular data, right down to the efficiency of each particular person put up you revealed. Report templates are a fast approach to get began.
Suggestions: Get personalised suggestions to your greatest occasions to put up for every of your accounts based mostly on targets like engagement, model consciousness, and extra.
Evaluate business benchmarks: Simply view business benchmarks and see the way you evaluate to rivals.
Fan heatmap: This distinctive visualization instrument lets you see at a look when your Fb followers had been on-line throughout a particular date vary. Add the Followers on-line metric to a report back to view simply what number of followers or followers had been on-line by day of the week and time of day.
Worth: Try it for free for 30 days. Pricing begins at $99 per thirty days.
They are saying you shouldn’t evaluate your self to others, however what in case you ignored that recommendation? As you would in all probability guess from the title, Rival IQ is closely targeted on seeing simply what your competitors is as much as. Together with reporting on the standard Fb analytics metrics (engagement, demographics), you should utilize the Rival IQ dashboard to investigate how your nemesis manufacturers are doing, too.
- At-a-glance efficiency: Likes, feedback, posts, reactions and demographic data in a single place
- Aggressive benchmarking: Complete reporting on rival accounts so you’ll be able to see the way you stack up
- Fb advert analytics instrument: Monitor your campaigns and placement, and think about demographic data
- Head-to-Head experiences: Evaluate your web page to your rivals to see efficiency patterns and key tendencies
Worth: You’ll be able to attempt it free for 14 days, however then plans begin from $239 per thirty days.
Meta Business Suite
Fb shut down its in-platform Fb Analytics instrument in 2021, changing it with the Meta Enterprise Suite. The Enterprise Suite is a instrument for managing advertisements, commerce and content material publishing for each Fb and Instagram. It additionally incorporates a fundamental analytics instrument for reviewing insights about your posts and Web page.
- Insights: Evaluate your put up performances
- Tendencies: Monitor key tendencies to see patterns for achievement
- Viewers data: Take a look at demographics to your audience
Keyhole is an analytics instrument that additionally can be utilized for social listening. Monitor the efficiency of your Fb web page, in addition to rivals’, and use Keyhole’s suggestions to optimize engagement. Hashtag monitoring and key phrase monitoring permits customers to maintain up with all the new goss and leverage tendencies.
- Sentiment evaluation: See who’s speaking about your model, and extra importantly, how the really feel about it
- Suggestions: Whether or not you’re searching for extra followers, engagement or conversion, Keyhole supplies data-backed suggestions for issues like time to put up and what number of phrases to make use of.
- Competitor evaluation: How do you stack up in opposition to your rivals? Keyhole’s competitor evaluation characteristic allows you to see your performances aspect by aspect.
Worth: 14-day free trial. A fundamental profile analytics account begins from $39 a month, whereas social listening account begins from $79 a month.
The social media analytics instrument has a colourful and strong Fb characteristic, monitoring all the pieces from put up impressions to engagement to development and hyperlink clicks. There’s additionally the choice to investigate advertisements, rivals and influencer campaigns.
- Multi-channel experiences: Evaluate your Fb efficiency to your different accounts
- Paid and natural breakdowns: Analytics for each your advertisements and content material
- Competitor benchmarking: Evaluate how your efficiency is in comparison with your rivals
Worth: A restricted free plan is obtainable with no reporting instruments; the Starter plan begins at $29 a month.
Quintly’s superior social media analytics (select from greater than 500 metrics!) dig in deeper than Meta and provide some critical customization and suppleness. Select between layered insights or intensive ones, and analyze your efficiency in opposition to rivals and types that encourage you.
- Customized experiences: Construct and automate experiences that ship the information you care about most.
- Customized dashboards: Select from 500+ metrics to point out your key information factors at-a-glance.
- API integration: Get full information flexibility with Quintly’s API integration.
Pricing: From $410 a month
Vaizle takes social media information from Fb and all of your different key platforms and interprets the outcomes into actionable day by day suggestions. Get your insights delivered in easy-to-digest visible codecs like graphs and charts.
- Aggressive evaluation: See what hashtags and post-types are working greatest to your mortal enemies
- Customized experiences: See a stay preview of your report as you create a customized one in a couple of clicks; add notes and feedback to offer your group context
- Suggestions: Vaizle calls itself your “private social media analyst,” offering not simply information however options for motion.
Worth: Free 14-day trial; full plan from $29 per thirty days
- Metric monitoring: Monitor your marketing campaign outcomes and monitor your social KPIs
- Strategic insights: Content material concepts and tendencies, custom-made to you and your business
- Aggressive evaluation: See how your rivals’ social content material is performing and the way you stack up in opposition to business requirements
Worth: Free 14-day trial; plans begin from $83 month-to-month
Sotrender’s social media analytics reporting goals to supply customers with each efficiency stats and actionable insights. Skilled experiences come collectively in a snap, and it’s simple to observe rivals’ natural and paid posts.
- Automated reporting: AI-enhanced experiences provide distinctive insights
- Comparability experiences: See your rivals’ outcomes side-by-side with your individual.
- Model fairness: Sotrender’s proprietary “business indexes and scores” assist measure model fairness and efficiency
Worth: Free 14-day trial; accounts begin from $69 per thirty days
FAQs about Fb analytics instruments
How do I get Fb analytics?
To gather and evaluation your Fb analytics, you’ll want to make use of a third-party Fb analytics instrument like Hootsuite, or Meta Enterprise Suite. Third-party merchandise hold monitor of all your Fb metrics: your views, likes, engagement price, shares, viewers demographics, Fb advert efficiency and so forth.
Are there instruments to investigate Fb pages?
Sure, there are many totally different Fb analytics instruments obtainable for analyzing the efficiency of your Fb Web page, akin to Hootsuite Analytics.
Join any of them to your Fb account, and these social media analytics tools will begin gathering information about your put up efficiency and viewers conduct, so you’ll be able to determine patterns for Facebook success. Scroll up for a breakdown of a few of the greatest Fb analytics instruments obtainable in 2023.
What changed Fb Analytics?
Meta Enterprise Suite is the instrument that changed Fb Analytics, however there are such a lot of different nice third-party packages on the market that can provide you perception into your Fb efficiency.
In different phrases, in case you’re searching for alternatives to Facebook Analytics, Meta Enterprise Suite isn’t your solely possibility. Hootsuite Analytics, for example, tracks your Fb information intimately alongside your outcomes from different social accounts. This simplifies your social media analytics work. It saves time and makes it simple to match mixture outcomes throughout networks or against your industry average.
Handle your Fb presence alongside your different social media channels utilizing Hootsuite. From a single dashboard, you’ll be able to schedule posts, share video, interact your viewers, and measure the affect of your efforts. Attempt it free as we speak.
All of your social media analytics in a single place. Use Hootsuite to see what’s working and the place to enhance efficiency.